Filtration Group Industrial ensures clean air in the work space
The broad portfolio of air filters provides solutions for all applications involving gases, dust and debris that need to be extracted from the working room. Innovation power and decades of experience make Filtration Group Industrial filter elements a perfect combination of advanced technology and proven quality. The high-quality air filters make an important contribution to the protection of employees and equipment and increase the productivity of processes, which would be strongly affected by dust and dirt.
Filtration Group Industrial (formerly MAHLE Industriefiltration GmbH)
The solutions offered by Filtration Group Industrial (formerly MAHLE Industrial Filtration GmbH) stand for high-performance, long-lasting and efficient modules and components in the area of air purification. These well-established filtration solutions ensure interrupted and efficient operations of your equipment and facilities for more than 50 years now.
Clear Edge Filtration CFE GmbH
For over 30 years, Clear Edge filtration has been manufacturing flat, pleated filter cartridges, called compact filter elements (CFE™). Clear Edge Filtration has provided products and services to a wide range of customers in the areas of mining, tunnel construction, laser cutting and liquid painting as well as application areas for dedusting.
DEDUSTING FILTER MEDIA
Filtration Group Industrial offers a large selection of filter media for dust filter cartridges. This ensures that the right solution can be found for virtually any application.
Special surface materials with web coating, PTFE membrane or meltblown micro-fibers guarantee a cost-optimized and reliable continuous operation of dedusting systems.
For the pharmaceutical and food services industry, FDA-approved materials are available.
Pleat distance control
Star-pleated FGI dust filter cartridges are used to separate very fine particles from gases. The gas flows inward through the cartridge and is discharged via the open end cap on the top.
Due to the new FGI pleat distance control for polyester and cellulose based filter media, the performance of the Filtration Group Industrial polyester cartridges increase up to 44 %, compared with standard polyester cartridges on the market.
- Overview filter media
- TI 07, Polyester fleece with PTFE membrane, electrically conductive
- TI 08, Polyester fleece, electrically conductive
- TI 15, Polyester fleece
- TI 2011, Polyester fleece with stainless steel fibers and PTFE membrane
- TI 56, Polyester fleece with PTFE membrane
- TI 69, Polyester fleece, oil and water-resistant
- TI 201, M-Web Polyester
- TI 202, Polyester fleece with PTFE membrane
- TI 10, Cellulose with PET fibers
- TI 19, Cellulose/polyester carrier with PP meltblown
- TI 70, 70 % Cellulose, 30 % Polyester
- TI 205, 80 % Cellulose, 20 % Polyester, flame-retardent
- TI 206, M-Web, flame-retardent
- TI 18, Polyphenyl sulphide with PTFE membrane
- TI 26, glass fiber, laminated on both sides
- TI 35, polypropylene
- DRG 5N, wire mesh, stainless steel
Star-pleated FGI dust filter cartridges are used for separation of smallest particles from gases. The dust-laden gas passes through the vertically mounted filter cartridge from the outside to the inside and exits through the top open end cap. Optimization efforts regarding flow and strength have led to the conical element shape. The cleaning of the filter cartridges using the extra-quiet FGI multi-jet nozzle works much more effectively than with conventional nozzles. The improved cleaning behavior compared to cylindrical filter cartridges and the more favorable flow conditions result in up to 30 percent better performance of dedusting equipment.
- 120 NK, conical, raw gas side connection with RD 72, outside diameter 120
- 120 OK/OZ, open pleat at bottom, outside diameter 120
- 160 NK, conical, raw gas side connection, outside diameter 160
- 160 NKC, conical, clean gas side connection, outside diameter 160
- 328 NKQ, conical, raw gas side connection with Quick Lock, outside diameter 328
Star-pleated FGI dust filter cartridges are used for separation of dust from air and gases in virtually all branches of industry. The consistently high quality of FGI dust filter cartridges is maintained through regular and comprehensive performance inspections of materials that go into production. Application tests are also conducted at our test benches in the development lab and in facilities on site. Products and production methods can then be improved or redeveloped on the basis of these results.
- 115 NZ/NZC, cylindrical, clean or raw gas side assembly with RD 60×4, outside diameter 115
- 120 NZ, cylindrical, raw gas side connection with RD 72, outside diameter 120
- 120 OK/OZ, open pleat at bottom, outside diameter 120
- 200/228 NZ/NZC, cylindrical, raw gas side connection, outside diameter 200/228
- 328 NZ, cylindrical, raw gas side connection, outside diameter 328
- 328 NZC, cylindrical, clean gas side connection, outside diameter 328
- 328 XZ, cylindrical, raw gas side connection, outside diameter 328
For more than 30 years compact filter elements
(CFE) have been the first choice for dust collection systems in critical industrial processes.
Filtration Group has many years of experience in the development and application of compact filter elements (CFE). These are used in a wide variety of applications:
- Laser cutting – 99.995% of dust is separated
- Wet painting – in painting lines the strongly adhering paint overspray is continuously filtered
- Mining and tunnel construction – requires very robust filter media
- Metalworking – when working with metals, oily dusts often cause problems with conventional filter cartridges
Our CFEs are completely tip-bonded, self-supporting filter plates that combine the advantages
of filter bags and filter cartridges. Depending on the application, compact filter elements can be equipped with oil
and water repellent polyester fleece, microporous coatings or PTFE membrane.
Furthermore, CFEs can also be used in environments with high dust loads and can be efficiently cleaned by pulse jet
Our CFEs offer a number of valuable advantages:
- up to 3 times more filter surface compared to conventional filter bags
- very small filter size.
- high efficiency up to 99,995%.
- long service life
- excellent cleanability due to the compressed air impulse
Cerafil is a low-density ceramic element that
is very effective and efficient in handling submicron particles in industrial gas processes. The product family was
extended to three specific product lines:
- Inert ceramic fiber base
- Optimal removal of particles and acid gases at temperatures up to 450°C+
- Made with technical mineral fibers
- Strong and resistant
- Excellent when a robust filter medium is needed and ceramic fibers cannot be used
- Revolutionary product with built-in catalyst
Special dust problems require well-engineered
solutions. Working in cooperation with our partners, we develop optimal solutions tailored to you.
The benefits for you
- Comprehensive system solutions through development partnership
- Optimally coordinated filter performance
- Flexibility in execution
- In-house sample/prototype construction
- Universal applications
- Broad range of technological and application expertise
- Designed and tested in accordance with DIN and ISO standards with the corresponding industry approvals
- Filter solutions for industrial vacuum cleaners / household appliances, e.g. pleated round filters or pleated
- Filtration solutions for electrical tools and for the cooling/climate control of trains and specialized
- Toner filters
- Filtration solutions for cabin air
- Filtration solutions for special requirements such as glass fiber dust, sticky dust, paper fibers, silicone
- Wire mesh filtration element for dedusting filtration in conveyor equipment for silo vehicles
- Pleated filter elements with special filter media and customer-specific connection systems for different
applications, such as e.g. pneumatic conveyance and drying applications
With Filtration Group rotating wings and
multi-jet nozzles, optimized cleaning units are available for star-pleated filter cartridges. The special technical
details of these components are based on our years of practical experience and elaborate development trials.
In machining and forming processes in industry – for example in modern machine tools – cooling lubricants (oil or emulsions) are used under high pressure. This allows increased oil mist and emulsions to enter the ambient air. To ensure that the aerosol concentration does not exceed the MWC (maximum workspace concentration) limit values, the cooling lubricant mist must be reliably and continuously extracted and cleaned from the working area of the machines. This is a problem traditional systems are unable to handle.
We combine all our experience in our dedusting units. The interaction of FG filter elements, specially developed cleaning units and optimally designed housings results in our compact dedusting systems. Our standard range starts with small top on filters and extends to large central exhaust systems, if required also with ATEX version. If required, our standard units can also be flexibly adapted to customer requirements in order to achieve the optimum solution for continuous and trouble-free operation with low maintenance requirements.
- SFK-01_02_03_SP, circular devices with clamping ring connections
- SFK-02_03_11_FL, circular devices with flange connections
- SFK-09, Rectangular units with Quick-Lock elements and MJD cleaning
- SFR-08, Rectangular units with double-deck elements and RLD cleaning
- SFR-09, Rectangular units with Quick-Lock elements and RLK cleaning
Whether time- or differential pressure-triggered cleaning by our two cleaning control types or the use of a device for filter aid dosing, we offer you an extensive portfolio of spare parts and accessories around filter elements and dedusting units. In addition, we deliver threaded connections for mounting the filter elements on the filter plate on order.
We’re happy to help.
Just contact us.
Filtration Group offers all filter systems and separation systems as customized solutions. Our experts will be happy to work with you to find the version that best meets the specialized requirements in your work environment.